Scheme of helping widows in rehabilitation, pension, child education, daughter’s marriage
RELIEF & REHABILITATION DEPARTMENT
SERVING HUMANITY FROM LAST 15 YEARS, SUPPORT EXTENDED TO THOUSANDS.
OBJECTIVE: To provide relief & Support to poor widows & helping them for self sustenance.
1. Monthly pension to widows (in cash)
2. Financial Assistance to Widows for purchase of books & stationery, Medicines
4. Financial assistance for marriage of Widow’s Daughters.
5. Providing new Sewing machines tp widows / their daughters.
6. Free Cataract operations / new spectacles for needy.
7. Free artificial limbs, as per the need.
8. Helping financially, Widows / their daughters, to stand on their own feet, to learn various courses like Beautician, Tailoring, Stitching, Computer.
9. Blankets, Utensils, Clothes distribution during Winters.
DONATIONS: We welcome, old clothes in good usable condition, for distribution.
Financial Assistance for marriage of Widow’s daughters. (Rs. 2,500 each)
- Smt Veena Kotla
- Sadhna Khanpur
- Smt Varsha Srinivaspuri
- Smt Shakuntla Kotla
- Smt Rajo Devi, (New sewing machine)
Medicines / New spectacles
- Sdr Sadhu Singh Lajpat Nagar Rs. 2468
- Ainar Dakshin Puri Rs. 900
- Total no. 13
Blankets provided to:
- Ajay, Rickshaw puller
- Babloo, Rickshaw puller
- Naseem, Cycle repair worker
- Raju, Rickshaw puller
- Rajesh, Rickshaw puller
Books /Stationery items provide to:
- Smt Jayshree, Kotla, Rs. 800
- Smt Tarkesh, Palam, Rs. 800
- Smt Komal, Palam, Rs 800
- Smt Sharda Paharganj Rs. 1600
- Smt Rakesh Paharganj Rs. 1600
- Smt. Mithlesh Nabi kareem Rs. 1600
- Rampravesh Kodia Pul Rs. 3500
Monthly Pension to widows @ Rs. 1000 per month: