- LB Auditorium is fully air-conditioned with the sitting capacity of 240 persons. Theatre style sitting, stage and one green room.
- Luxurious cosy push back seats with ample leg space in front and at the back of the seats and with adequate space for walking in between the seats and in the aisle.
- Ultra modern Audio Visual equipment, Cordless Collar mikes, roaming mikes.
- Audio / Video recording, can be outsourced
LB Auditorium has ultra modern 40′ by 30′ feet spacious stage backed up by latest advanced light, acoustic sound and projection system.
- LB Auditorium has full power back up.
- Premises has its own parking area for more than 60 cars under security surveillance.
- Owned and operated by an NGO, Servants Of the Peoples Society (SOPS) to promote Social, Cultural spirit of India
Providing infrastructure to our young stars to practice & develop dance, drama.
Tariff: Rupees 4000/= + GST 18%, per hour, minimum 4 hours
“FOR Availability, Booking and Other Information, PLEASE CONTACT
MR. RAMESH GUPTA
Close to nature – enough breathing space
Infrastructure of Lajpat Bhawan Auditorium
- Centrally located, LB Auditorium is well connected by Bus services as well as the Delhi Metro.
- Moolchand metro station is just 3 minutes walking distance from Lajpat Bhawan.
- Full power backup, with 250 KW generator.
- Society is registered u/s 12A of Income Tax Act 1961
Donations exempt u/s 80G of IT Act 1961
- Advanced Fire safety systems,. fire alarm & sprinkler system